Thursday, April 24, 2008

Logarithms and Exponents Practice

After reading some people's reflection on the logarithms and exponents unit, I must say that they are pretty comfortable with the concepts, but i still decided to make a post containing some of the online quizzes that they can use to study and ace the test tomorrow.

I can see that most of you guys are loving this unit, but I still made a collection of online quizzes that can be found around the net.There are many good sites out there that you can practice on, so I decided to make a list of few sites that will definitely help all of you. Here it goes:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5
Link 6
Link 7
Link 8
Link 9
Link 10

I planned to post this earlier but my internet connection is acting weird because of the weather outside.

-m@rk

No comments: