Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hyperbolas

Since my AP exam is done I can now go back to my mentoring duties and probably swing by my precalculus class once in a while. This is my comment on Francis's scribe post concerning hyperbolas. Anyways this is only my 22nd post so i got to increase the frequency of my post and the quality of my work.


Francis,

I know that this comment is about a day late but they always say that its better late than never. I really like how you illustrate the step by step process of how you get the answer. It kinda shows the missing pieces of information that are not on the slides. It helps someone like me who doesn't remember a single thing from the conics section to recall everything. Thank you and job well done. Since my AP class is over , shall i say that I'll see you in class tomorrow.

-m@rk

No comments: